Sunday, January 23, 2011

Ridin'

Yesterday was a beautiful, sunny day.

Handsome had an errand to run and asked if I wanted to come along. He suggested we could take the Harley.

We leather'd up and off we went. It was a wonderful ride. It was a bit on the chilly side once we got going but nothing that our leathers couldn't handle. The sun felt good.

It's been months since I've ridden. With the move and winter we haven't really done any. I forgot how much I miss it.
I love the feel of the wind, the sun and I love the smells. You just don't realize how much you miss when you're in a car until you ride.

It was a perfect kind of day.
Makes me ready for spring all the more.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, there's an award for you over on my blog. Hope you'll accept!