Outside my window...Sunshine and birdies chirping.
I am thinking...I'm hungry for something sweet. Good thing I didn't buy anything when I did the shopping.
I am thankful for...my job. I know I've said it before but it came just at the right time and I am thankful.
I am wearing... comfy pants, t-shirt, sweatshirt, socks and slippers.
I am remembering... what the important things in life are.
I am going...to enjoy the weekend. Only one more day, then 2 no get ups.
I am currently reading... Entertainment Weekly.
I am hoping...we can get our taxes filed and get our return pronto.
On my mind...the upcoming weekend.
Noticing that...when you smile, others will smile too.
Pondering these words... Do onto others....
From the kitchen...Blueberry muffins.
Around the house... the sound of the dryer.
One of my favorite things... the smell of fresh cut wood.
From my picture journal...
1 year ago


No comments:
Post a Comment