Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wednesday's Tid Bits




1. I'm happy to report I'm feeling much better after my awful, terrible dentist visit. Knock on wood. My mouth isn't even sore.

2. I'll be out of town this weekend so I won't be blogging. I'm off to spend the weekend with my bestest girlfriends for a weekend of scrapbooking bliss at the beach house.

3. My mother is due to be released from the hospital today. She went in last week for surgery that turned out to be more than any of us thought. I'm glad she is able at last to go home. I know being home will help her heal that much faster. I'm keeping my thoughts positive as we start this new journey.

4. My boys start school within 2 weeks. I went today and retrieved their schedules. They are not excited about school starting but I am... LOL

5. Our little county fair is coming next weekend. We're lucky enough to have it right her in our town. I also enjoy the fair so I'm looking forward to it. Corn dogs, fresh squeezed lemonade, candy apple and funnel cakes... here I come.

6. My tomatoes are doing wonderful. I've been enjoying them everyday. I will miss this part of summer.

7. I got a new client for my business. I start next month. I'm thrilled. Yippee for me.

That's all there is folks!

No comments: