I've jumped ship, so to speak. I have decided after spending almost 2 years working for Hallmark to cross over to American Greetings. Why the change you ask? Well, they made me an offer to good to refuse and of course.... money talks!
While I'm excited about this next chapter in my life I am a bit nervous. I don't like change. I know I've mentioned that before... so even though it's not a big change, it's still a change. I will miss my current boss. She is wonderful. So far, that's the only downside I could find.
I'll be doing the same thing for AG that I do for Hallmark. Retail Merchandiser, but one of the best parts is that 2 of the stores I will service are right here in my little town. One is the next town over but still closer than where I was going. I also have much more flexibility with AG. Instead of days of the week I have set hours per week. I can work any day I want.... Yes, you read that right. I pick the day or days I want to work. Isn't that awesome?
I start training next week. My last day at Hallmark will be Friday.
Wish me luck!

No comments:
Post a Comment