It's Sunday. The last day of the weekend for Handsome and I. The boys have one more day being that Monday is a school holiday. This weekend has been spent at home, doing home stuff. Today we had hoped to go for a ride but it turned cloudy and hasn't broken 50 in the temp department so never mind. It's a stay inside in front of the fire day. Time to pop in a movie and enjoy.
Work has been going fine. For the last couple weeks I have gotten increased hours. That will make my paycheck nice. I need to learn how to work a little bit slower. I usually get in and get out in fast time and never get to use up all the time I'm allowed. I need to remind myself that I have plenty of time to get it all done and slow down.
Handsome and I are in the planning stages of our summer vacation. We plan to add 4 states to our travel map. I have already ordered visitor maps and guides from the needed states. I'm excited about this trip because we will be getting to see a lot of S. Dakota and Wyoming. I've heard they are very pretty rides.
Smiles
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment