It's a sunny day here. After yesterdays fog, its a welcome change. We never saw a drop of sun yesterday and by nightfall it was socked in and COLD. I went outside earlier just to soak it up.
I have today off. I have been mildewing around the house for most of the day. Of course, I have also been doing my chores. Laundry is always on the list as well as dishes. Over the weekend, Handsome and I got the garage cleaned this weekend. It needed it and with my car being in the shop we had the room to get it done.
We got a new business that has opened in town. The Cookie Tree, they make wonderful desserts, cookies being their specialty, of course. They officially opened last Thursday so I stopped in. I enjoyed a brownie and while doing that I discovered they make some of the standards "Sugar Free" I am thrilled. I've already placed an order of Handsome's favorites. He'll be so surprised. Hopefully they taste as good as the regular ones but we won't know until we try.
My son signed up for Baseball this past weekend. It has been a while since they have wanted to play any sports. The last thing we Wrestling. I have mixed feelings about it but I support him 100%. He knows the deal, it's a full time commitment, practice and games. Handsome played when he was younger, right here in the same small town so there is a full circle element to it.
I have a feeling Saturdays are gonna be busy!
Smiles
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment