I've not been in the mood to blog. I'm not really sure why.
I've been busy with life. Doing things I enjoy and doing things that need to be done.
Things are good but whatever reason I've lost my bloggin mojo.
Here are some updates since I know you've been holding your breath waiting for me to post.
Both my boys are working - fantastic!
My hours at work are about to pick up so that means a little bit more moola - always a good thing.
Handsome found out he'll be getting another raise in June - another good things. Every little bit helps.
We finally got some much needed rain - hoping for more before the season ends.
Handsome and I have been spending a lot of quality time together - enjoying life because we know how short it is.
There's no time to waste.

No comments:
Post a Comment