I guess that's me. It's been over a month since I blogged.
Christmas came and went. The new year has arrived.
I'm still here. We're all doing well. Just busy with life stuff and not in the mood to write about it I guess.
The last year had it's ups and down.
Losing my mom took it's toll on me. Not sure I'm done with the grieving process yet. I still have days/nights where I can do nothing but think of "what if" and "why didn't I"
It is what it is. I miss her.
Some days more than others but it's everyday.
As we begin 2014 things are going well. "knock on wood"
Handsome got a raise on his paycheck. I'm feeling good about my job. The boys are both doing well. It's a good start.
Handsome got a raise on his paycheck. I'm feeling good about my job. The boys are both doing well. It's a good start.
We are concentrating on positive things in our lives. Moving forward in life, set on making the most of it.
Having fun, spending our time together and keeping the focus on what's important.
Happy New Year!

1 comment:
Sounds like you're off to a good start with 2014. It's sooooo hard to lose a parent but eventually we find the memories, that make us ache with loneliness, are actually a gift in the long run.
Post a Comment