Friday, June 28, 2013

Hitting the road, again



Handsome and I are getting ready to set off again.

We are traveling July 4th. Since we don't do anything special on that day we thought we might as well put the day to good use.

We are going to my mom's for a couple of days. I will do what I can while I'm there. I'm hoping to coordinate with Hospice to get some much needed things done. 

After a couple days we head up the coast to Seattle. A friend lent us his time share so we only have to pay gas and food. Pretty sweet.
We spent 3 solid days seeing the sights before heading back to spend a couple more days with my mom.

We're excited about the trip. We are looking forward to seeing sights we never seen before.

I'm also looking forward to getting to see my mom and hopefully make some progress in making her days more comfortable.
Things have gone downhill fast since she decided she couldn't fight the fight any longer. She was tough for a long time. I'm proud of her and her spirit.


Life is here, now.



No comments: