I realize that everyone is different.
Every relationship is different.
Love is love
Love is... many different things to many different people.
What I feel and what I believe is not what anyone else may feel or believe.
I have never once considered divorce. That is not part of my vocab or my husbands but then again I count myself as one of the lucky ones. That's not say I don't believe in it or that if things were different I wouldn't think it. I'm just lucky that in our 20 something marriage, that is not a word we use. Not when we fight, not when we are mad. We just don't.
I have never thought that this is good until I find something better.
There is NOTHING better.
I have never thought that we wouldn't make it together.
That just has never crossed my mind.
He is my everything.
He is my everything.
Love, friendship, happy, sad, drive me crazy (sometimes good and bad) and all the emotions I've every felt all rolled into one.
I am blessed. I know this.
I don't often go around saying how happy I am. (we are)
It's just being happy. It is what it is.
It's living everyday with all the everyday stuff but at the end of everyday I am where I want to be.
In life and in love.
Lucky

1 comment:
I too, have been lucky in love, but I know so many wonderful people who have had a much different experience. I am always reminded that it takes TWO to get married, but only takes ONE to get a divorce. A good marriage is such a HUGE blessing, isn't it?!
Post a Comment