Monday, November 14, 2011

Work With

Over the holiday weekend Handsome volunteered to work. There was some after hours work going on through an independent contractor and there had to be someone on staff to supervise. Handsome thought double time sounded good so he took a shift.

It was late on Friday so it didn't interfere with having the day off. He asked me if I wanted to go with him. Sure, why not. It was nice to see where he works because I've never been there. Well, not behind the scenes. We were the only ones there. I got to see his shop, the locker room, the break room and he then gave me a tour around the new part of the hospital. It was really cool because he has access to all areas with just a swipe of his id card.

It was the first time I've ever seen him in his work uniform. He looked so darn sexy in that thing with his shirt tucked in and his belt. He also recently got new glasses at work so I got to see him in those for the first time too. It was kind of strange. I felt like I was on a date with a stranger, in a good way. Wouldn't ya know I forgot my camera so all I had to take pictures with was my phone. Once I get them transferred I'll post the pictures. I sure hope I don't make you all too jealous. LOL!

It was late by the time we were done, so late when we got home I almost turned into a pumpkin. Thank goodness we had Saturday to sleep in.

I had fun and it was nice to spend time with him at his work. I know he enjoyed showing me all his "stuff" and all the things he does on a regular basis. Now when he's explaining work to me I'll have a better picture.

I'll try and get the pics posted tomorrow. You're in for a treat!

No comments: