Thursday, November 17, 2011

It's a Good Day

I awoke to a notice that my pins have been shipped. Yes, it's the simple things that make me happy. I'm so looking forward to wearing them.

It's also BOGO Free Starbucks day. Woo Hoo. Get your drink on with a friend or I guess you can double up for yourself. It's all good.

Thanksgiving is only a week away. Are you ready? Did it sneak up on you like it did me? I just don't know where the time has gone. It seems to be moving at warp speed for me right now. I'm trying to grasp it all and enjoy it. I wish it would slow down just a bit.

I'm off to spend the rest of my day spreading some cheer.

Smile and make them wonder what you're up too!

1 comment:

Sweet Tea said...

love. Love. Love your attitude!