Sunday, June 12, 2011

A Lovely Weekend

Saturday friends came to visit. It was a planned and much needed  day of scrapbooking.
I didn't get that much done but then again I didn't have that many pictures to scrap. I've found that as my boys get older I take less pictures. I need to be better about that. It was good to spend time catching up with my friends.

Today, Handsome and I stayed home and did some small things around the outside. He worked on trimming some of the ivy around the pool while I sat and read my book in the shade. He swam when he got overheated. I opted to sit on the edge with my feet in. It wasn't that hot of a day but I know soon I'll be all in.

It was a nice weekend. I enjoyed both days very much.

I am lucky.
I am blessed.
I am thankful.

No comments: