As you all know I've been honing my coupon skills and always looking for ways to save money. I have a couple more to pass along to you. In order for these to save you money, you can't be shy. As most of you know... this has never been a problem for me!
Rite Aid:
Here in California the policy is,
If an item rings up the wrong price due to an ad/sale price or the shelf is marked wrong then you get that item for free. Yes, free.
This policy used to be posted at the check stands but recently I hadn't seen it so I called the store manager. He assured me it was still posted and yes, it was still in effect. He went on to explain that it doesn't count if an item you're purchasing is found in the wrong part of the store, aspirin in the Kleenex isle.
Yes. I understand.
Remember to keep an eye on the register when you're checking out.
Now, sometimes you will get a store clerk who will argue with you. Just politely as to speak to the manager. Remember you are the customer and it's their store policy.
Walmart:
Once again in California.
If your item rings up wrong then you get it for free up to $3.00. So if the item is less than $3.00, it's free, otherwise you get $3.00 off your purchase.
Again, the clerk may try to argue with you. Stick to your guns, ask for a manager and point out the sign that's posted at all check stands. It's usually small print on the pole and sometimes hard to find but it should be there.
Now if you live in another state you may want to check to see if the policy applies to you also.
Saving money is always a good thing!

No comments:
Post a Comment