We watch "The Mentalist" We enjoy it.
If you watch it you should know that most of the time when they show a place and it says the name of the place on the screen. It's not really that place. My guess is it's a back lot at the studio. I grew up in the surrounding Sacramento area. When they recently showed "Granite Bay" I knew instantly it was not. No big deal just thought I'd pass it along.
I was watching "The People's Court" today and while talking with the crowd someone mentioned no one would need flood insurance in California. I guess many in other states really do see us as all sunshine. Where I live a lot of people have flood insurance. Some places it's mandatory. Our house was actually several feet underwater back in 1955. Now that was because of a levee problem but hey, a floods a flood.
It's not all sunshine and Disneyland.
Here is something that my niece posted on her facebook and I just had to share. I hope you get as big a kick out of it as I did.
Feel free to share it yourself.

2 comments:
You're right--that is funny! I may have to share--can I use it as my random thought on my blog today? Pretty please!
Love The Mentalist! It's one of my favorite shows. I have 8 on the DVR right now.
Does Dawn come in 55 gallon drums?
Post a Comment