Thursday, December 30, 2010

Fingers Crossed

I've been thinking of going back to work for while so I started looking about a couple months ago. Checking my options and searching for jobs.

I found there wasn't much out there for me.

 I filled out the online app at Hallmark months ago hoping for something but found there was nothing at the time. They send you an email when a job in your area opens up. I'd been checking regular but nothing.

Then, I got the email. I quickly filled out the questionnaire and waited. I contacted my old boss to let her know what was happening. I have a phone interview on Tuesday Jan 4th. I'm not sure exactly what happens after that.... I'm hoping if I do okay they  send me onto the area supervisor, which is my old boss. That would be great.

I know the job. I want the job. I hope I get the job.

That would make it a very happy new year.

No comments: