For Christmas Santa brought the boys new computers chairs. They were much needed and much appreciated. The old chairs ended up in my office. This was not much needed or appreciated but I'm seeing the benefit now which is causing a change of mind.
When I'm on the computer and Handsome wants to chat with me, he sits in one of the chairs. Recently it has been that I've been in here at the time he arrives home and once again he has come in to sit so we get caught up on the days events and so forth. It has worked out very nicely. Enjoyable.
A few months ago I could never have guessed that an old chair would turn out to be exactly what my office needed.
A place for everything. Everything has a place.

1 comment:
The old has become new again.
Just like love!
Post a Comment