Thursday, February 25, 2010

Make it Right


Have you ever watched this show? It's awesome if you enjoy home improvement shows.

We watch a lot of HGTV. Mainly because of Handsome. He usually gets very annoyed with the shows and wonders how the guest host even gets a show when most of the time things are done wrong, called the wrong thing and just in general they don't know what they're talking about. Handsome can spot something wrong a mile away. He can be very critical. (thank goodness I don't have to work for him)

Surprise. He likes this show. A lot. He likes to see things done right by someone who knows how to do them right.

I'm lucky because I have handsome to fix, repair, replace and just do all my general building. Not everyone is so lucky. That is why. Check references. Check business license. Google. Never assume.
Be on top of the job.
It's your money and your home. Take charge.

If you've watched this show then you know exactly what I'm talking about.

Here's to

"Doing it Right"

&

"Making it Right"

1 comment:

Teeny said...

OH I know what you mean! Mine is always commenting on the work they do! He can NEVER enter anywhere w/out saying something about something that is not right...out of plumb...not square...ect..ect..