Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I'm a Believer


I trust in this story. As I have aged I've seen the results and do believe that "slow and steady" are the way to go.

That's what I'm doing now. Trying to hold on to that. Right now things are moving slow but I'm confindent that in the end it will be for the best.

This waiting is starting to wear on me but I just have to keep looking forward. That's really all I can do.

I have hope. It is my friend.

I mark the days off the calendar. With everyday I get one day closer to knowing, something. Will it be the news I so desire? Only time will tell.

For now I will continue to....

Live, Love & Laugh my way through the days.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Attitude can make or break you. Sounds like you've got a good one. Don't know what is going on, but I'll be thinking of you.