Thursday, December 3, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Handsome Husband!



It's time to celebrate. Celebrate life.


Today's blog is dedicated to Handsome.


Happy Birthday to the love of my life.
My lover, my best friend, my Everything.
I couldn't imagine life without him. I don't even want to try.

He gives of himself daily. He works hard providing for us so I can stay home. He is a fix it all man, there is nothing he can't build or fix. He is kind & generous. He gives of his time to family, friends and neighbors. He's a loving dad. He is fun. He is smart. He is sexy.

I love him more than words could ever express.

I am blessed to know him and doubly blessed to be married to him.

Everyone calls him amazing, I just call him mine.

1 comment:

Linda said...

I forgot we share a birthday! That must be lucky! Tell him HAPPY HAPPY Birthday for me!
p.s. what kind of cake did you make?