
The weekend is here. It's Friday, it's payday... it's the weekend! I'm not sure why I'm so excited since I have to work both Saturday and Sunday? Maybe because I don't have to go in until late afternoon and then it's only for a couple hours. I would rather not but that's part of the job. Valentine's is busy and so the weekends are split shifts. I was the only one last year so I'm just thankful to have another person helping me pick up the slack this year.
The rain came as predicted which is a good thing since we need it. It's clear now but I hope more is on the way. I don't mind the rain so much except that today on the way to work I realized I need new wiper blades and then I completely forgot to buy them! That is on my list for tomorrow.
Happy Weekend!
The rain came as predicted which is a good thing since we need it. It's clear now but I hope more is on the way. I don't mind the rain so much except that today on the way to work I realized I need new wiper blades and then I completely forgot to buy them! That is on my list for tomorrow.
Happy Weekend!

1 comment:
I hope you get your wish of more rain. And I also hope you have an easy work day. Now go enjoy that paycheck!
Post a Comment