My team is not in the Superbowl so I'm not all that interested. We are football fans but since we moved away from most of our football friends we have watched less and less. We used to be the "go to" place for the Superbowl. Every year we had a party, it didn't matter who was playing. We always had a large crowd and a good time. I miss it a little, but not that much. I've already set the TiVo for today's game. We watch mainly for the commercials. I'll be interested to see how the game plays out. I hope it's not a sweep and I also hope Arizona kicks butt. I've always been a supporter of the underdog, any underdog. I always pick them in every situation. hummm.. I wonder what they says about me? That's an interesting subject for a future post.
So, are you watching today? Who's your pick to win or do you even care?
Smiles

1 comment:
MSNBC always shows all the commercials and lets you rank them as to which you like best. I like doing that because you can watch them uninterrupted by all that pesky football stuff! lol
Thanks for the award, that makes me happy!
Post a Comment