Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Lucky Day

It was today. I decided at the last minute to stop by the Casino on my way to work. No, I normally don't do that but since I've been pet sitting I go right by it on my way to work. I was feelin' lucky. I had my allotted amount of cash. I stood ( I don't actually sit until it starts to pay) at a bank of my favorite machines, putting $20.00 into each one. After the 3rd machine I hit. I cashed out with $131.00 and moved. Next machine, same thing, cha -ching. I went to the window with my winnings. I put some in my purse and the rest was to play with. I found my favorite penny machine. $20.00 and sat down. I thought for sure my winning was over but with only $7.00 left it the free spins. I kept playing after that getting the free spins twice more. I cashed out with over $400.00!! On a PENNY machine!!
Well, I couldn't stop I just knew there was more there for me. I found another penny machine I've had luck on before. It only paid me even so I moved to the one next to it. I went ahead and played max bet. No sooner than I sat down when it was hitting. I cashed out with $385.00. While going to cash the ticket I stopped at one more machine. A $$ machine. $20.00 later I was cashing out with $120.00
It was a very lucky day indeed. I came home with my money. I called Handsome from the car to share my good fortune. He was happy. That money will go far on the patio.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Dang, I need to take you to Vegas with me!