
Oct is here. Have I mentioned I love this time of year? I think I have but its worth repeating. I love this time of year. Today I got my home all decorated for Halloween, inside and out. It looks very festive if I do say so myself. I am waiting on the weather to cool just a bit more so I can start burning my candles. I won't have to wait long. The weatherman assures me that rain is due this weekend. Perfect! Handsome will be home and we can stay inside snuggled on the couch getting caught up on all our recorded programs. It's one of the reasons I love fall. The dark comes sooner, the family is inside more and you get a chance to really spend quality time together.
Happy October

1 comment:
I love fall too. Time to get out the dutch oven and start cooking all sorts of stews and hearty grub. Yum!
Are your kids carving pumpkins? My kids were just asking about getting pumpkins the other day. We'll have to wait until it starts getting cooler. It just doesn't seem right going to the pumpkin patch when it's 90 degrees! LOL
Post a Comment