Here we are, almost Christmas and at the end of our year.
It went by so fast this year. Is it just me or do we all feel that way? Geez, Wasn't it just Summer time and we were bitchin' about the heat? I don't know. I guess it's my old age!
Anyway, Summer is long gone. Winter is here, officially today.
It is cold and bleak where I live but we so need the rain so you'll hear no complaining from me.
Good news is that soon the days will start getting longer instead of shorter, staring tomorrow. I'll take that as good news.
I will enjoy these last weeks of 2015.
It's been a good year.
We spent it doing all the things we love.
Enjoying life and all the surprises it brings.
Work has been good, play has been better. We've enjoyed some new adventures and gained some new insights.
Learned some lessons on judging others by walking a mile in their shoes kind of stuff and see life in a different, better light.
We'll spend Christmas at home. Enjoying the day and being thankful for all we have and have not.
New Year's will be spent at the coast, like so many of our new years have been.
Merry Christmas ~ Happy New Year

No comments:
Post a Comment