When we moved into this house things were a little displaced as we had a custom master closet in our last home with shelving and everything needed so we had no dressers.
Moving here was a change and we made due with what we had. Luckily, there were shelves in the closet here, not a walk in and poor Handsome was ducking everyday to grab his needed clothing.
I have been looking off and on for the last 4 years. It was just either too much money, didn't fit into our space, too ratty or I just never got a hold of the seller.
Well that all changed this week. I was on the hunt. I went to thrift store, consignment stores, yard sale and looked at a couple from craigslist. No avail. Then my sister sent me a photo of 1 she found at Goodwill.
I drove down yesterday to claim my prize. Got it home, Handsome did a little buffing. I did some cleaning and polishing and poof!
A beautiful dresser that looks great, fits in our space and fits our stuff.
Handsome also made me a couple hanging hook/racks for our bedroom and I'm thrilled.
It cleaned up beautiful.
Handsome made this from an old pallet and some old thumb screws we had leftover from the remold of the house.
This is some sort of farm tool that Handsome modified a bit and I painted. It's perfect in it' imperfectness.
A place for everything and everything in it's place.




No comments:
Post a Comment