Thursday, October 24, 2013

Feeling it



It's a process. I get that. I'm very practical. I read the literature that Hospice sent to me. I understand everyone is different and deals with it in their own way.

Time marches on.

Some days I'm just fine. Then some days I am not. 
Some days, I'm fine and then within minutes, not.

My breath catches and it's hard to breath for just a brief second.

It does not consume my thoughts but it's there. 
I feel it. I know it.
I miss. 

There are days I want to send an email and get a response. 
I think about questions I have and wonder why I didn't ask them long ago or write it down. 

I think that would be nearly impossible but I still think it.  
Still want it.

Life goes on.

Happiness, love, health for me, for my family. 
That is what was wanted. That is what I strive for. 
It's how I honor.


No comments: