At the beginning of January I took the plunge and purchased a new all in one touch screen computer.
I waited patiently for it to arrive.
Once it did, I took care in taking apart the old one and cleaning my desk off to get it ready. Handsome pulled the new one from the box to announce "it's broken"
I actually thought he was trying to be funny until I looked at it. The corner was smashed and the screen was shattered.
Several calls later to Best Buy, it was shipped back and a new one sent.
It arrived yesterday. I opened and removed it from the box asap.
It was in perfect condition.
Cleaned off desk, cleared out old computer and started to learn the new system. About 30 minutes in when I got online I noticed a speck of something dead center on the screen. I cleaned, nothing happened. Upon further inspection I realized it was inside the computer. I gave up and went to bed.
This morning I considered just living with it but then thought, no, too much money and I should have one that is not defective.
I called Best Buy, was instructed I could return it to the store.
Drove the 45 minutes to the nearest one. No line, nice helpful customer service and then I was informed they had none in stock and it would have to be shipped. Good Grief.
So, here I am playing the waiting game again.
So, here I am playing the waiting game again.
All I can do is hope that "Third times a charm!"


No comments:
Post a Comment