For the last half of my childhood, the part I remember the most, we lived with a wood stove as our main source of heat.
It was a pain to me then, but as I grew I realized how much I enjoyed it.
When we were first married we moved into a small 2 bedroom home. It had a great fireplace. When the storms of 95 came, there was flooding all around and the power was out for a couple days. That fireplace kept us warm and cozy.
I have always loved a fire.
It's one of the main draws for me when we go to Taylorsville, knowing I will be all cozy in front of the stove.
I'm so thankful for our insert. To have a fire keeping us warm.
I just enjoy it so much.
It's one of life's simple joys for me.


No comments:
Post a Comment