Thursday, September 27, 2012

It's Fall?

Maybe in other parts of the country but not here. It seems we are still in the middle of summer. Our weather report is claiming record high temps for the rest of this and the weekend. 100 degrees predicted for Sunday.

Good Grief!

This summer seems to be never ending. Let's hope that's not true. I think I would lose my mind. I don't know how people in Florida handle it? I guess they love it or they wouldn't live there but hey, it's not for me.

I need the cooler temps.... having the house open, cuddling under the blankets, making hot dishes, baking again and so much more. 

I love all the seasons and look forward to each one but Fall is my favorite so I am very much in a hurry for it to get it. As it is, it passes far to quickly for me and now with it being delayed... Well..

Good Grief!!

No comments: