Monday, July 9, 2012

Melting

Well, not really but it feels like it.

Around here summer is hitting us full on. We are now into the triple digits which is somewhat normal but not liked. 

I've lived here all my life so I know that it gets HOT during the summer months but it tends to break it up a bit... hot, HOT and then when it drops back down into the  9o's  it somehow feels cooler.

Right now we are HOT.



Not seeing any relief. Looks to be HOT for a couple days straight.



When I walk outside, it feels like this and whatever you do.... don't walk on the sidewalk in bare feet. I made that mistake today. 


Lesson learned!

Hope you are staying cool where ever you are. 


1 comment:

Sweet Tea said...

You lucky Rascal to have that beautiful pool. Jump in and cool off. We are actually having some rain and are cooler than we've been in a while. Love the summertime, and of course the air conditioning!