a million dollars.
I would not move.
I love my old house but I would,
replace all the plumbing under the house.
put on a new roof.
Re insulate the attic.
Replace the old gutters.
Relocate the heat unit & duct work.
Replace the old windows.
Resurface the pool.
Buy new garage doors.
Heck. I don't need a million dollars.
$30,000 should cover it.
Even with all it's flaws. I really do love my old house.
The huge, mature trees that shade us all summer long summer.
The pool that keeps us cool.
The flat driveway that is also shaded.
The extra large bedrooms.
The long front porch that provide shade to the front of the house and looks awesome.
The huge laundry room where I can actually open the dryer and not worry about someone coming in the door.
The door right off the kitchen so when I take out the trash I don't have to carry it through the house.
The quiet, tree lined neighborhood that surrounds us.
Yes, it's old and has flaws but then again... so am I.
We're a perfect match!

No comments:
Post a Comment