Monday, April 16, 2012

Things have changed

I never drank coffee. I didn't like it. I had tried it, many times but it just wasn't for me.

When Starbucks started popping up on every corner I would sometimes get a ice tea but never coffee. 


That was me. No coffee. No way.


Then I discovered this. Iced Caramel Macchiato. 
I modified it just a bit and it was my go-to drink.
I became addicted.


I earned of these little guys. I was enjoying "livin' large".


I earned several of these.
Life was good!


Then I discovered this! Yikes! 
It cost a lot to get my loved Starbucks everyday. 
Whatever would I do? 


This became my new friend. 
I can get a lot of ice coffee from one little pot of my own brewed coffee. It's a lot cheaper too.


This is now my new habit. I make my own ice coffee at home. 
I still get a Starbucks on occasion as a treat but most days I make my own and it's delicious!

Never say Never!



No comments: