I've been wanting a new ringtone on my phone but the only way I knew was to pay the phone company big bucks to get it. I was not happy with their selection and I wasn't fond of their pricing.
I decided there must be a way to do it yourself. I asked on FB and then I asked my teenage sons. Surely they would be able to help me? Nope, they didn't know either.
So I turned to the Internet. I found a great little video explaining exactly how to do it on my exact phone.
Now, it took me a few tries but I was able to do it.
Old dogs can learn new tricks.
I'm so happy.
I love my new ringtone. It's from the comedian I went and saw on Saturday night. She is super funny and this song is from one of her characters when she was on MadTV.


No comments:
Post a Comment