One of the drawbacks to owning a home built in the 50's is that there are no outside outlets. No where to plug in all those wonderful lights and decorations. Last year we had only lived here a few months when the holidays arrived and we were still getting the lay of the land. This year we knew what was needed so this weekend Handsome got busy and got the outside plugs installed.
He had to put up the Christmas lights to measure where the plugs needed go so of course he wasn't about to take them down again just to put them up next weekend. They're set on the porch light switch so ready or not.. too soon, too bad. We have lights!
Yes, of course I'll be posting pictures. Soon. Very soon.
1 year ago

1 comment:
I feel your pain. My house was built in 79 and apparently the builders never dreamed someone might want to plug in something in the front yard--Christmas lights, weed eater, etc. That's just one of the things on the long lists of frustrations I have with this house!
Post a Comment