I sometimes don't blog because I just don't know where to start.
Some days I feel like writing. Some days I don't. You probably already guessed that since I haven't been very consitant lately.
So, here we go, in no particular order and with no rhyme or reason.
The other day when I was decorating my house it once again struck me how much I love it. It's so many things I always wanted in a house but never really knew. Growing up I always wanted to live in a mature neighborhood, with tall trees and established yards. I love that my house is a ranch style, another thing I always loved.
I also love my big front porch and flat driveway.
My house is old and still needs lots of TLC but I love it.
It was just waiting here for me to find it. I'm so glad we did.
My mom has started her Chemo. She is weak and ill as is expected but I'm so hopeful that it's doing the job it's supposed to do.
I wish she was closer so I could be with her more. I try not to let my mind wander. Positive thoughts and lots of humming.
The weekend is close. Woo Hoo. 2 days to sleep in. 2 days to spend with Handsome. 2 days to call our own.
Happy Friday

1 comment:
It is a Happy Friday.
Praying for your Mom AND for you.
Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment