It's been a crazy week.
It all started last Friday when I realized I was coming down with the cold the boys had the week before. I took it easy on Friday hoping that not overdoing it would help my body fight off the germ. I was wrong. Woke up Saturday sick. Spent the entire day sleeping, Sunday more of the same. Thank goodness Handsome had returned home to take care of household chores.
Monday was a day of rest and by evening I was starting to feel better. By Wednesday I was so happy to be feeling good again.
Then I got some really crappy news that I wish I'd never gotten. My moms cancer has returned. Not the news we wanted but because of recent health issues, we weren't completely taken by surprise.
Work was busy for me both Wednesday and Thursday as I was helping with another store. Both days were long and tiring. It will be worth it when I get my paycheck.
That brings us current. Handsome and I will be taking off in the morning to go visit my mom for a few days so today after work I'll be getting ready for that.
Glad to be feeling good again.
Wish some things were different but moving forward
and staying positive.
How was your week?

1 comment:
I'm really sorry to read this about your Mom. Cancer Sucks!
Really SUCKS! Glad you are feeling good again and can go to spend some time with her.
I love the Fall background on your Blog. Stylin'! I've had a good week - thanks for asking.
Post a Comment