How cute are those two boys??!!! What a busy, fun household you must have had! It's so hard to see our kids grow up, but be assured they will ALWAYS need you, just in different ways.
Hello and Welcome. If you stop by please let me know. I love visitors.... leave a comment... or better yet... become a follower. That would make my day!
I'm blessed, being happily married 25 years to Handsome, the love of my life & BF.
I'm a mom, a bread lover and a proud Starbucks Gold card holder.
I scrapbook, read and I'm a TV junkie. I'm a Harley mama & a loyal Raider fan.
For me, my family and the life we're living, is everything.
1 comment:
How cute are those two boys??!!!
What a busy, fun household you must have had!
It's so hard to see our kids grow up, but be assured they will ALWAYS need you, just in different ways.
Post a Comment