Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Good Times

Handsome finally got the Harley running after the winter rebuild. It took a little longer than we liked but in the end it all worked out fine. I've missed riding so we'll be making up for lost time.

We already started with a short ride on Saturday night. It was wonderful to be out in the wind again. The cool air felt good swirling around me as we rode. Oh how I've missed that.

4th of July we spent most of the day in the pool. I have a burn to prove it. I know, sunscreen.... I forgot! but I won't do that again.
Some friends stop by later in the afternoon. They enjoyed a cool swim and then we hoped on the bikes and headed out to catch some fireworks. We knew a couple places that were setting them off so we headed off to the outskirts of town
and watched from the roadside.

Awesome.

No comments: