Saturday, June 25, 2011

Attitude

I believe it's all about your attitude.

I know some days it's just hard to stay on the positive side of things but in the long run I think we're much happier humans if we try.

It seems there's never enough money or time but I look at what I do have and it's a lot.
I try to remember that every time something doesn't go my way.

Being negative all the time is not good for ones health. I don't think it's good for the health of people around you either.
It starts to wear you down and others around you.

We all have "bad" days but I feel it's in how we handle them.
We can choose to let it ruin our day or just move on.
Yes, I know sometimes we're just grumpy. We're human, but it doesn't have to be a way of life.

Use your free will wisely.

Enjoy Life!


1 comment:

Sweet Tea said...

Sometimes it's easier said than done but, you're totally right, Shawn. I think it's one of those things we have to deliberately practice before it begins to come naturally. And our children and our husband often pick up our attitude so it's a happier world all around if we choose a good attitude...Great post!