Older, that is.
Yesterday I had a Birthday.
I spent the day moving.
Actually we were moving rooms. We switched rooms with our son. Originally he had the master bedroom and we had taken one of the other rooms. It was fine with us but for whatever reason he couldn't get a clear wireless signal in that room and since at 16 you live on the phone, computer and Ipod it was important to him that we switch. We've been talking about it for a few months but finally did it. It was not as bad as I thought and it also gave me a chance to do some spring cleaning.
Once the rooms were cleared I was able to vacuum all the dust bunnies ( gotta love hardwood floors) and mop.
We managed to move all the big stuff, today we'll finish up with the walls and closets. It'll take a little getting used to on my part since you know I'm not a fan of change but my son is happy.
That makes me happy.
I had a lovely Birthday. It was a good day. The sun was shining. I got to spend it with my family and I got tons of HB wishes from friends and family.
There nothing more this girl could want.
Life is good

1 comment:
"Happy Birthday!"
Nothing better than a contented heart. Glad all is well in your world. Enjoy your new (?) digs!
Post a Comment