Friday, March 11, 2011

A Quick Update

It's late and this chickie is tired but thought I write since I know you are sitting around waiting on me to give you something to read.
What? You're not? Are you sure?

I'm still loving the our new shower. It's awesome. Such a simple thing but so much awesomness. It has me wondering what other simple changes we can make that would rock our world.

Good news on the work front. A weekend person was hired. I met her today when she came in to fill out her paperwork. The plan is for her to train with me next week and then start on the weekend.
I'm hope she enjoys it and it turns into a wonderful working relationship. I have high hopes.

Daylight saving time is upon us. How do you feel about that? I used to hate it. When my babies where little it was a huge pain in the rear. I would just get them on a schedule and wham, time change. Now it really doesn't phase me but I could live without it.
How about you?

I'm enjoying our spring like weather. We've been getting some rain but that's okay.That's normal for us. We should get rain off and on the next few months. The one thing I'm really enjoying is the fact that the bitter coldness has gone away. It still gets chilly but not like it was. We have turned a corner. I  actually turned my electric blanket from 10 to 7. I'm hoping by months end I'll also be able to stop running the heater on a regular basis. We're headed in the right direction.

Here on the west coast we're filling the effects of the Tsunami that hit Japan. While it's nothing like what they're experiencing, it has caused a lot of damage and heartbreak on our coasts.
My heart goes out to all who are effected.

No comments: