Thursday, December 16, 2010

Sometimes it's all too much

Went to the docs today for many things. I was overdue for some routine items so I got those marked off my list for another year. I had a woman's favorite test. Not! It's a necessary evil and it's important so I hope you're all doing it.

I was given a lot of information today about different health issues. It can be overwhelming and I can understand why some chose to just stick their head in the sand and ignore. I did a few years back so I'm not judging. I get it but I also know that it's not healthy and it's up to us to take care of ourselves.

I'm taking the needed steps to be as healthy as I can. I still have more information to gather and more decisions to make but for now I'm taking steps in the right direction.

Happy Healthy New Year!

No comments: