Thursday, November 18, 2010

A Proud New Owner

That's me.

I went to the eye doc today.

I knew since buying my first pair of over the counter glasses a month or so ago that I needed more.

Today the doc confirmed it.

He said I needed both distance and near.

He asked if I just wanted to get them for distance or did I want bifocals.

I told him I want to see. So bifocals it is.

He said I don't have to wear them all the time but I'm thinking I might since I need help in both areas.

I picked out my frames. That was fun. I was able to get what I considered a nice looking pair and the damage was minimal.

My new glasses should be here the first week of December.
The Thanksgiving holiday is causing a little delay but that's okay.

Today I'm thankful for great vision insurance and being able to see better.

No comments: