What is up with that?
Okay, here are a list of my complaints.
1. Why don't people put a phone number so you can call about the item they're selling? Are they that worried about you having their phone number? That's just weird.
2. Why do people email you and want to chat, connect and or hook up? WTH!!! I'm not listing my item under single white female.
Good Grief!
3. Why call and get directions and then never show up?
Either show up or call back. It's just common courtesy.
These are the things the bug me about Craigslist and I don't understand. Am I missing something?
Other than these little things.... LOL
I do like Craiglist and have made a little extra cash, which is always a good thing.

1 comment:
The phone number thing bugs me, too. So much faster than emailing back and forth.
Post a Comment