It's been a busy week and it's seems to be flying by.
Once again I'm dealing with pool issues. It's takes a while to get the hang of the pool
stuff and it really is a full time job. Who wanted a pool anyway, Oh ya. Me!
I think I've got the handle on it now.
I did find a dead bird in the pool today when I went out to clean it.
That was a little sad.
I have no idea what happened but I guess that's life.
My son got the call that his first driving lesson will be next Friday.
He's excited. I'mnervous excited for him.
He's excited. I'm
He is looking forward to driving with me.
Oh ya, I'm looking forward to that too!
Maybe not as much as him.
I'm ready to decorate for fall. I plan to buy some supplies today just for that.
I have a great new front porch and I plan to decorate that also.
I have a few ideas in mind.
I've located my fall stuff so next week I begin the transformation.
The first day of fall is Sept 23rd and I want to be ready.
I'm thrilled that all the shows are starting back up.
It's just one more way it feels fall to me.
I've got the TiVo all set and we're ready.
We're taking one final "Anniversary" trip.
We leave for the beach house on tomorrow.
We're both looking forward to a nice weekend.
It'll probably be our last get away until after the new year.
All is good.
Knocking on wood, throwing salt over my shoulder and humming loudly.

No comments:
Post a Comment