Here we go.
Awhile back I talked about having something going on that I wasn't ready to share. Well I'm ready to share now but I'm still a little cautious. {hence, the knockin' on wood}
We're buying a house. We signed the papers yesterday and are officially in escrow. Our close date is May 6th and until we're actually handed the keys, I'll be a nervous wreck.
We got pre-approved months ago. I was actually surprised at how well that process went. We passed with flying colors. We then started our search. We thought we had found the "right" one but turns out. It was not. We really wanted to stay in our small town but after months of no luck. We expanded our search area. As soon as we did we found "the one".
We'll be moving from our small town back to "city" life. While in mileage it's really not that far. In way of living life. It is.
It's a big change for us but one that we're embracing.
We're excited and anxious all at the same time.
Change is needed.
This is the right move for us.
This is the right move for us.
It will be good.
Just breathe.


No comments:
Post a Comment