I'm hoping for a little luck. Maybe since we're so close to St. Patrick's Day I'll get some.
Things have been getting hectic around here.
My father-in-law listed and sold his house in a matter of 4 days. We were not even aware he was going to put his house on the market so it was a bit of a shock.
Now we are in the middle of trying to find him a place to go and get him packed and moved in the next 35 days.
We've spent the weekend looking for rentals with nothing to show for it. Hopefully this week we'll find the one. That's were the luck part comes in.
In other news...
the project Handsome and I've been working on came to a full stop on Thursday. We got word the offer was rejected flat so now we start over. It's disheartening to say the least but we'll keep looking forward. That's all we can do.
Good news.
Only 4 more days until we're at the beach house. We leave Thursday, return Sunday.
I'm really looking forward to 3 days of "no getups'. That's what we call days with no alarm. I'll be spending the first day of spring at the beach, relaxing.
Life is good.


1 comment:
This is sweet Shawn, I love U.
Post a Comment