Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Today

Outside my window...was cloudy, sunny and foggy but not all at the same time.


I am thinking...about what I have to do this week.


I am thankful for...my family.


I am wearing... sweat pants & t-shirt.

I am remembering...to be thankful for the little things.

I am going... to enjoy dinner out this weekend with Handsome and our couple friends.

I am currently reading... Dewey

I am hoping... that things work out quickly and we get good news soon.

On my mind... life and death.

Noticing that...my boys are growing up way too fast.


Pondering these words... paid in full.

From the kitchen...dishes... always dishes to do.

Around the house...quiet, you'd never guess I'm the mother of 2 teenagers.

One of my favorite things... the smell of fresh cut grass.

From my picture journal...

1 comment:

lagirl/Sweet tea said...

Won't be too long till we'll be enjoying the smell of "fresh cut grass" again. It's one of my fav's too...Loved the photo!