I am thinking...about the upcoming trips Handsome and I have planned. Fun things coming and we're looking forward to them.
I am thankful for...Health and dental insurance. Even with out of pocket expense, I'm thankful.
I am wearing... sweat pants, t-shirt and cozy socks. (I see a pattern here)
I am remembering... that life is short. A blink of an eye.
I am going... to lunch this Wednesday. Hopefully my tooth will be well enough I can actually eat.
I am currently reading... Under the Dome. (I'm on page 411, only 661 pages to go)
I am hoping... our passport cards arrive in a timely manner... SOON!
On my mind... my mom. She is once again in the hospital. Hopefully not for long.
Noticing that...people are funny and not in a haha kind of way.
Pondering these words... Out of pocket cost.
From the kitchen...spaghetti for lunch.
Around the house... it's just me listening to the rain.
One of my favorite things... planning trips with Handsome.
From my picture journal...

1 comment:
I'd say you've had a good January day, even with the rain. Passports? Where ya going?
Post a Comment